Monday, October 1, 2007

This quilt is from the"Poetry" collection by April Cornell for Moda. At one time I think I had pieces from every design in that collection and made a bunch of baby quilts from them. I loved them even though I'm not really much of a fan for florals or pastels either. Go figure. This collection was all about both. LOL

I took this picture when I was straightening up my studio in preparation for company coming!!! I'm soooo excited.

My good friend and Illinois home-girl, MaryHelen is coming from California on Wednesday......Waaaa-Hooooooooo! We're going to the International Storytelling Festival in Jonesborough, TN next weekend. She's been before, but it will be a first for me. I can't wait to see her.

So, in addition to straightening up the studio, I cleaned up with guest room/office, ran errands in town, got a pedicure today, and visited the post office. I sent off those 6 blocks I made for the Leukemia Quilts in France to Clare. I've never mailed anything to France before. I feel very "continental". LOL

1 comment:

chq said...

I love this quilt - the colors all blend so well. I've heard about that story telling festival. A friend of mine grew up near that town, the festival is suppose to be wonderful. There's a great quilt shop there too, I believe.

Have the best time!

Cherri

Me

Me
Maya and I Dancing

Quilty Pleasures

  • JR Flamingo, the Quilt Shop on Fulton Avenue
  • Quilter's Blogs
  • Free Patterns
  • Wednesdays with the Quilty Girls at The Quilt Shop in New Market Center, Boone, NC

Guilty Pleasures

  • Fabric!!! ~ Are you Surprised??? LOL
  • The Sopranos (on A&E)