Sunday, October 21, 2007

Another Finish...

Just finished sewing the binding on this little gem tonight and uploaded it to my ETSY shop.

Glad to have gotten it to the finished stage so that I can work on some other projects. I started work on Melissa's peasant skirt yesterday and worked on it for a few hours today. It's going to be so cool. Tomorrow I'm going to cut out Ashley's skirt and get it off the ground. Hope to get them both done this week. I'll post pictures when they're finished. I love the fabrics ~ Melissa's is from the Urban Chicks line, and Ashley's is from Fresh Cut.

I keep thinking that the last time I mowed the yard was the last time I'd mow for this season, but the grass continues to grow and I think there's one more mowing that needs doing....dang! LOL But that brings me to a new feature.

These are a few of my favorite things...(sing along...lol)
* I love the smell of freshly cut grass
* I love the changing colors of the leaves and the slash of red against the green hills I see when I drive into town
* I love homemade soup and love that I'm becoming really good at making it.
* I love mah dawg, but you already knew that didn't you?
(there she is laying on the yellow line in the middle of her road.)

Blessings.

No comments:

Me

Me
Maya and I Dancing

Quilty Pleasures

  • JR Flamingo, the Quilt Shop on Fulton Avenue
  • Quilter's Blogs
  • Free Patterns
  • Wednesdays with the Quilty Girls at The Quilt Shop in New Market Center, Boone, NC

Guilty Pleasures

  • Fabric!!! ~ Are you Surprised??? LOL
  • The Sopranos (on A&E)