Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Little Rant....

Okay, so maybe it is too early to bid adieu to the sofa.

I listed it on Craigslist yesterday and got 5 quick inquiries.....however, I suspect that all the interested parties are anxious to send me a cashier's check and that most of them live in Greater Berzerkistan given their grammer selections. "I will like you for tell me the exact condition of this article" was the recurring theme of all 5 of the inquiries. **sigh** I'm expecting to have these inquiries followed up with a surprise announcement that I am the only living heir to a fortune somewhere over there that only requires my banking information in order to collect it.

note: I'm not holding my breath, and I already told ya mamma my banking information....NOT!

Blogspot is having some problems today and I'm not able to upload photos....I'm sure tomorrow will be better.

smooches!

No comments:

Me

Me
Maya and I Dancing

Quilty Pleasures

  • JR Flamingo, the Quilt Shop on Fulton Avenue
  • Quilter's Blogs
  • Free Patterns
  • Wednesdays with the Quilty Girls at The Quilt Shop in New Market Center, Boone, NC

Guilty Pleasures

  • Fabric!!! ~ Are you Surprised??? LOL
  • The Sopranos (on A&E)