Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ouch...my back!


Somehow, rolling over in bed the other night, I felt something "pop" and got a sharp pain in my lower right back..........it's been 5 or 6 days now and it's not better. (see frowny face here)

Okay so who woulda thought that here in this little mountain burg.......there would be a chinese school of medicine? Well, there is, and I have an appointment at the Jung Tao School at 5 this afternoon to get needled.....YAY!

Gratitude List:
* I've had accupuncture before with good results so I am optimistic
* Here in the mountains there is a culture that is accepting of different philosophies
* My girl, Maya, knows I'm moving like an old land crab and hasn't made any demands on me to romp

No work on quilts for the past few days.....can't sit too long in any one position. I can, however, start taking pictures and get them uploaded to my ETSY shop

You have a great day!

1 comment:

chq said...

I'm a firm believer in holistic medicine - hope they help you feel better!

Cherri

Me

Me
Maya and I Dancing

Quilty Pleasures

  • JR Flamingo, the Quilt Shop on Fulton Avenue
  • Quilter's Blogs
  • Free Patterns
  • Wednesdays with the Quilty Girls at The Quilt Shop in New Market Center, Boone, NC

Guilty Pleasures

  • Fabric!!! ~ Are you Surprised??? LOL
  • The Sopranos (on A&E)