Sunday, September 23, 2007
















Gratitudes:
My back is sooooooooooooooooooo much better.
The follow up appointment at the Jung Tao clinic was today and went well.
Traffic allowed me to be on time.
My new sewing table is on the truck and will be delivered on Tuesday!!!!
I'm a little low on the energy scale today, but am expecting that tomorrow I'll be all fired up.
The cows stayed behind their fence and I wasn't called on to herd them today .... great cause I'm not feeling like it and Heidi isn't my name!

I love that design up there.....my friend Rod designed it and I love it. I decided to show it off on here today since I don't have any quilts photographed and ready to upload (do I hear a tsk, tsk?).

I'm close to being ready though and as soon as I can clear a path in my studio, I'll get right on it.
Meanwhile .... be patient and think quilterly thoughts. Oh, and have a great rest of your Sunday!

1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

yay - the cows didn't get out - so you can dream about quilting. Hope your energy is back up!

Me

Me
Maya and I Dancing

Quilty Pleasures

  • JR Flamingo, the Quilt Shop on Fulton Avenue
  • Quilter's Blogs
  • Free Patterns
  • Wednesdays with the Quilty Girls at The Quilt Shop in New Market Center, Boone, NC

Guilty Pleasures

  • Fabric!!! ~ Are you Surprised??? LOL
  • The Sopranos (on A&E)