Thursday, September 27, 2007

Day late and a dollar short....


yes, that's the case again today....nearly dinner time and I just remembered to do this. Why?, you might ask......well, because I have been trying all day to get one little quilt uploaded to my ETSY shop. And, I managed to get 2!!!! The fact that it took 4 hours to do it is beside the point. My pictures were the hangup, but once I learned exactly how to format the photos to within allowable # of pixels, I was good to go. It will get easier (I'm chanting that as my mantra). That little TQ up there is my logo....cute, huh?

Okay, I have to go now, cause I'm still trying to work on these pictures and get them organized, etcetera.

Gratitudes:

I don't have to have all the answers.
Sometimes not knowing is freedom.
I'm 62 and still learning.
Life is good.

You have a good day too!

No comments:

Me

Me
Maya and I Dancing

Quilty Pleasures

  • JR Flamingo, the Quilt Shop on Fulton Avenue
  • Quilter's Blogs
  • Free Patterns
  • Wednesdays with the Quilty Girls at The Quilt Shop in New Market Center, Boone, NC

Guilty Pleasures

  • Fabric!!! ~ Are you Surprised??? LOL
  • The Sopranos (on A&E)