Monday, September 17, 2007

Missing in Action



It's been over 2 months since I last posted....I have to get a handle on this consistency thing. I haven't just been sitting around eating bon-bons though....I've been trying to build a little shop on Etsy.com. And, I've been making some little quilts to sell in that shop! And, I've had to buy and learn how to use a different digital camera.......jeesh! That's a whole 'nother story.

Anyway, I'm going to commit to writing here daily. Even if it is no more than a daily gratitude list.

Here is my list for today (today is nearly over, but here goes anyway...I am Grateful....

* For those 12 step meetings that keep me on an even keel
* For all the other bloggers who I read regularly and who inspire me and give me the giggles too
* For another chance every day to experience beauty and wonder

You will see that I've added a list of my favorite bloggers........The one who started all of this for me is a young woman whose blog "My Happy Little Life" always makes me happy to check in on her life. She turned me on to Etsy.com, to blogging, and I think she is an extremely talented photographer and special young woman. Check her out!

No comments:

Me

Me
Maya and I Dancing

Quilty Pleasures

  • JR Flamingo, the Quilt Shop on Fulton Avenue
  • Quilter's Blogs
  • Free Patterns
  • Wednesdays with the Quilty Girls at The Quilt Shop in New Market Center, Boone, NC

Guilty Pleasures

  • Fabric!!! ~ Are you Surprised??? LOL
  • The Sopranos (on A&E)