Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Home Again


May Britt posted the fairy name generator on her blog, and I was curious about what my fairy name would be. Wouldn't you know that the darn thing pretty much had me pegged...especially about the trouble maker part ~ pffffffffffffffffffffftttttttt! Let me see if I can find an image....be right back.

Nope ~ Couldn't find an exact one....so this one will have to do ~

Your fairy is called Feather Saturnspider
She is a trouble maker.
She lives in high places where the clouds meet the earth.
She is only seen when the dry seed cases pop.
She wears pale blue like the sky. She has delicate pale pink wings like a cicada.
Get your free fairy name here!

Okay as you can guess, I'm home from Cincinnati. Have a ton of stuff to do to get back into the rhythm of my daily life here in Boone. I had a great time with my Auntie and my cousins....I always do and I love them to death! Their kids are all wonderfully accomplished, charming, and good looking to boot! I come home always wishing I lived closer, but I do so love it here.

Maya was so happy to see me.....she did a 5 minute version of the happy dance and I was so happy to see her too. She crawled up on the bed last night for a long cuddle and we watched TV together until time to sleep. She's asleep behind me right now and hasn't left my side since I got here.

Life is good!

No comments:

Me

Me
Maya and I Dancing

Quilty Pleasures

  • JR Flamingo, the Quilt Shop on Fulton Avenue
  • Quilter's Blogs
  • Free Patterns
  • Wednesdays with the Quilty Girls at The Quilt Shop in New Market Center, Boone, NC

Guilty Pleasures

  • Fabric!!! ~ Are you Surprised??? LOL
  • The Sopranos (on A&E)