Friday, November 16, 2007

Cincinnati Bound!

I think one of the reasons I'm "stuck" quiltingly *heehee, new word* is that I'm getting ready to boogie on down the road. I'm going for what is becoming a yearly visit to my sweet auntie and my fun, fun, fun cousins and their kids. I love that branch of the family, and since it's the only branch left, it's a good thing I do!

I spent last Thanksgiving there and will again this year. Auntie has asked me to help get her back on track with a UFO she started some 20-25 years ago...LOL...before rotary cutters. I'm taking my cutting mat and rotary cutter to help get all the pieces cut. And, am travelling with some frozen zip lock bags of soup to throw in her freezer for those days she doesn't feel like cooking.

I might take along some yarn, crochet hooks and a book on making granny squares...I want to learn how to do this so I'll have something to do in meetings.

When I get back, I hope that my get up and go has returned as there are several unfinished projects that need to get done before I can seriously embark on two that I'm dying to get going on. Cross your fingers for me!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. See you soon.

No comments:

Me

Me
Maya and I Dancing

Quilty Pleasures

  • JR Flamingo, the Quilt Shop on Fulton Avenue
  • Quilter's Blogs
  • Free Patterns
  • Wednesdays with the Quilty Girls at The Quilt Shop in New Market Center, Boone, NC

Guilty Pleasures

  • Fabric!!! ~ Are you Surprised??? LOL
  • The Sopranos (on A&E)