Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A Little Progress....


The math is done....see it there? And that fuzzy picture (sorry, I don't know how I managed to do that) is a picture from a magazine that I'm going to borrow liberally from in the design of my quilt,
"Recuerdos" with the images from my time in Mexico. I'm rampin up to get started. Can you tell?

Tomorrow is Wednesday.....meeting with the quilty girlz at the Quilt shop and I have nothing prepared to take along. I love meeting those girlz, but hate all the packin and totin I have to do to be able to spend the day with them. Sewing machine, fabrics, tools, and all. I don't know what I'm going to take to work on. I need to get those skirts finished, so I might take them.
See you later....

2 comments:

lindaharre said...

Thanks for visiting:D I always love to hear from other quilters and seamstresses:D

Featheronawire Sally Bramald said...

I've tagged you but please don't feel you have to respond, only if you feel like it,
Sally

Me

Me
Maya and I Dancing

Quilty Pleasures

  • JR Flamingo, the Quilt Shop on Fulton Avenue
  • Quilter's Blogs
  • Free Patterns
  • Wednesdays with the Quilty Girls at The Quilt Shop in New Market Center, Boone, NC

Guilty Pleasures

  • Fabric!!! ~ Are you Surprised??? LOL
  • The Sopranos (on A&E)