Friday, November 16, 2007

Great Design and possible upcoming T-Shirt!

One of my blogger buddies is Lizzy at LizzieHouse. She wrote on her blog today about one of her favorites ~ Mike Laughead and I skipped over there to take a look at his work. I love it! He has an illustration that I thought would make a great T-shirt for any young mom who is juggling it all ~ go take a look and tell me what you think.

I picked up the phone and talked with him for a minute, asking him to let me know should he decide to get this design printed on a T shirt. I committed to buying it if he did and left him my email address.

What a talent! And thanks to Lizzie for linking him on her blog so that I could see his work. To all of you who link other artists on your blogs....many thanks. Those links have taken me places I never would have known about and introduced me to a community of creative people that I might never have met.

No comments:

Me

Me
Maya and I Dancing

Quilty Pleasures

  • JR Flamingo, the Quilt Shop on Fulton Avenue
  • Quilter's Blogs
  • Free Patterns
  • Wednesdays with the Quilty Girls at The Quilt Shop in New Market Center, Boone, NC

Guilty Pleasures

  • Fabric!!! ~ Are you Surprised??? LOL
  • The Sopranos (on A&E)