Thursday, February 5, 2009

Remember This?


My post yesterday was full of accomplishment....I got the 9 patch blocks done and ready to mail. I took another look at Bumblebeans blog to compare my blocks to the one she posted.

It was only then that I realized I'd cut the squares too big. My blocks are bigger than she called for. I wrote to her with big apologies and she said send them anyway.

What is it carpenter's say...measure twice, cut once? In my case, re-read the blog entry before making blocks.

So, I'm off to the post office with an envelope full of too-big blocks and a shovel full of regret thrown in for good measure. I'm hopeful that she can find a way to use them.

No comments:

Me

Me
Maya and I Dancing

Quilty Pleasures

  • JR Flamingo, the Quilt Shop on Fulton Avenue
  • Quilter's Blogs
  • Free Patterns
  • Wednesdays with the Quilty Girls at The Quilt Shop in New Market Center, Boone, NC

Guilty Pleasures

  • Fabric!!! ~ Are you Surprised??? LOL
  • The Sopranos (on A&E)