Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Slow going....

On my current project ~
Not too much to show ..... the math has been done (I hated math in school, but am glad for it when planning my cuts and quilt layout). I have begun cutting, but that too is slow going.

On my next project ~
Tonight is my paper piecing class so I'm gathering supplies and equipment for that. This image is just to give you an idea of what I'm taking that class for.
Mine will be very different, but you get the idea, right?

Don't you always have one project under the needle and another two or six rambling around in your head?

No comments:

Me

Me
Maya and I Dancing

Quilty Pleasures

  • JR Flamingo, the Quilt Shop on Fulton Avenue
  • Quilter's Blogs
  • Free Patterns
  • Wednesdays with the Quilty Girls at The Quilt Shop in New Market Center, Boone, NC

Guilty Pleasures

  • Fabric!!! ~ Are you Surprised??? LOL
  • The Sopranos (on A&E)