Sunday, September 19, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Sewing for baby is fun...instant gratification! My friend is having her first (and according to her, only) baby in December and she knows it's a girl. Girly pinks and brown to go with her planned baby space.

I ordered fabric to go with what I had in my stash and set to work.
I finished with ~~~ drum roll please.....


3 double sided flannel blankets...snuggly soft.....









4 burp cloths and 2 changing pads......









1 little zig zag quilt perfect for the bassinet and later for the car seat.












1 stacked coins quilt and one framed squares quilt (both crib size). All of the quilts feature "California Dreamin" by Jenean Morrison for Free Spirit ~ very colorful! I love looking at that little stack of colorful goodness
sitting in the corner of the dining room and waiting for the new owner to get back to town so I can give it to her.
I hope she'll like it.
Today I'm cutting out my next project. Pics to come.

No comments:

Me

Me
Maya and I Dancing

Quilty Pleasures

  • JR Flamingo, the Quilt Shop on Fulton Avenue
  • Quilter's Blogs
  • Free Patterns
  • Wednesdays with the Quilty Girls at The Quilt Shop in New Market Center, Boone, NC

Guilty Pleasures

  • Fabric!!! ~ Are you Surprised??? LOL
  • The Sopranos (on A&E)