Sunday, September 26, 2010

Moving Ahead....














I will give you a little peek at what is up next. I spent yesterday pulling fabric and ironing it. Today I will begin cutting and who knows how far that will take me?

Pretty in Pink for my oldest grandaughter. She is grown, but she is still a girly-girl and loves pink....so pink it will be!

This one will not come together as quickly as the last one as there is a lot of piecing involved and the look will be scrappy....so much more thought involved. Last week's quilt was simple in that the fabric did almost all the work. Still, this one will be a labor of love. Can't wait to get going on it. Also, this week I have some Dr's appointments, lab work and a mammogram as well as a class on paper piecing one evening. Busy, busy, busy.

No comments:

Me

Me
Maya and I Dancing

Quilty Pleasures

  • JR Flamingo, the Quilt Shop on Fulton Avenue
  • Quilter's Blogs
  • Free Patterns
  • Wednesdays with the Quilty Girls at The Quilt Shop in New Market Center, Boone, NC

Guilty Pleasures

  • Fabric!!! ~ Are you Surprised??? LOL
  • The Sopranos (on A&E)