Tuesday, September 21, 2010

By Bedtime....

I thought I would post a picture of where I work. I sew just at the entrance to the living room...I have a design wall to my left and the sliding doors to the patio are directly in front of me.....across the street is the levy (along the Sacramento River) where walkers, joggers, skateboarders, bikers, dogs, babies in carriages and strollers all pass throughout the day.

I use the dining room table for cutting.


I was able to get all the blocks sewn into rows. The seams still need to be pressed and then the rows can be assembled. Movin' right along on this one and planning the next two in my mind.

How was your day?

No comments:

Me

Me
Maya and I Dancing

Quilty Pleasures

  • JR Flamingo, the Quilt Shop on Fulton Avenue
  • Quilter's Blogs
  • Free Patterns
  • Wednesdays with the Quilty Girls at The Quilt Shop in New Market Center, Boone, NC

Guilty Pleasures

  • Fabric!!! ~ Are you Surprised??? LOL
  • The Sopranos (on A&E)