Saturday, November 27, 2010

Holiday Baking

Okay, so I haven't gotten back into the zone on my newest quilt yet.

I've gotten a little sidetracked with the holidays, which seem to have crept up. I have some holiday baking to do so I got online and ordered a new toy. A food processor will make quick work of all that mixing and chopping ~ and I have gotten too used to doing without one. The FedEx guy (still in shorts even though it's only about 40 degrees today ~ go figure!) delivered it today.

I'm making Almond Biscotti.

That lovely little tool helped me put it together and get it ready for the oven in less than 5 minutes. Uh huh....that's what I'm talkin' about!

These other pictures were just because.



No comments:

Me

Me
Maya and I Dancing

Quilty Pleasures

  • JR Flamingo, the Quilt Shop on Fulton Avenue
  • Quilter's Blogs
  • Free Patterns
  • Wednesdays with the Quilty Girls at The Quilt Shop in New Market Center, Boone, NC

Guilty Pleasures

  • Fabric!!! ~ Are you Surprised??? LOL
  • The Sopranos (on A&E)