Saturday, December 4, 2010

Loveliness in the Mail.....

I love getting packages in the mail.
Even if I am expecting them, they always take me by surprise.

I ordered these dishtowels from Pony and Poppy on ETSY.

The talented Amy Stone makes lots of different things from paper, cloth and ink....go take a look and be prepared to treat yourself.

I love these and my time in the kitchen will be cheerier (is that a word?) now that these will be there.

When I was making lots of quilts, I sold on ETSY under the name Tenderoni Quilts and one day I hope to get back to stocking the store with projects. I like patronizing ETSY as a buyer too. And as you can see, I always feel like I hit the jackpot when I receive my purchase!

No comments:

Me

Me
Maya and I Dancing

Quilty Pleasures

  • JR Flamingo, the Quilt Shop on Fulton Avenue
  • Quilter's Blogs
  • Free Patterns
  • Wednesdays with the Quilty Girls at The Quilt Shop in New Market Center, Boone, NC

Guilty Pleasures

  • Fabric!!! ~ Are you Surprised??? LOL
  • The Sopranos (on A&E)