Sunday, December 12, 2010

Just a little detour....

My hairdresser Tracey is having a baby, and I thought I had time, but when I saw her yesterday afternoon it was clear that she's further along than I thought.

She told me her last work day is the 29th of this month....so I set aside all that binding I was hand stitching and put together a baby girl rail fence quilt.

I got it pieced and got most of the quilting done before I went to bed, and when I got home from running errands today, I finished it.

Tomorrow it gets washed.

I have the binding finished on one of the quilts, so now I'm back to start on the other.

No comments:

Me

Me
Maya and I Dancing

Quilty Pleasures

  • JR Flamingo, the Quilt Shop on Fulton Avenue
  • Quilter's Blogs
  • Free Patterns
  • Wednesdays with the Quilty Girls at The Quilt Shop in New Market Center, Boone, NC

Guilty Pleasures

  • Fabric!!! ~ Are you Surprised??? LOL
  • The Sopranos (on A&E)