Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Under the needle today....

I am half way there to finishing the blocks. I have just started working on the Log Cabin Blocks.....
I have completed all 24 of the Frames blocks and they are put aside while I work on the Log Cabin blocks.








There is something so satisfying when a stack of completed quilt blocks is trimmed, pressed, and waiting for the remainder of the blocks before being sewn into rows . Just lovely.


This quilt is coming together nicely and though it is not made of my favorite colors; I know that pink is Ashley's favorite, so she will be happy when it makes it's way to her.

Her sister has requested one of blues and greens. Why doesn't anyone love Orange as I do? lol I have a stash of orange you wouldn't believe and am dying to work with it. Guess I'll have to make one for me!

No comments:

Me

Me
Maya and I Dancing

Quilty Pleasures

  • JR Flamingo, the Quilt Shop on Fulton Avenue
  • Quilter's Blogs
  • Free Patterns
  • Wednesdays with the Quilty Girls at The Quilt Shop in New Market Center, Boone, NC

Guilty Pleasures

  • Fabric!!! ~ Are you Surprised??? LOL
  • The Sopranos (on A&E)