Wednesday, September 30, 2009

No, You're Not seeing Spots....It's Snow!!


I found a blog or two with snowfall and thought I'd like some too.

After all, for about 5 months of the year our temps here in Sacramento are in the 90's/100's and I'm ready for some snow!!! (Just to clarify, it never snows here....so this is all wishful thinking.)

This was the view from my porch in N.C. when I lived there. Before the snow plow passed. Lovely, quiet, soft-falling snow.

I miss it.

The temps here have lowered to the high 70's which lets me know that the two weeks of fall (or of spring) has arrived. So, that means that winter is on the way.

No comments:

Me

Me
Maya and I Dancing

Quilty Pleasures

  • JR Flamingo, the Quilt Shop on Fulton Avenue
  • Quilter's Blogs
  • Free Patterns
  • Wednesdays with the Quilty Girls at The Quilt Shop in New Market Center, Boone, NC

Guilty Pleasures

  • Fabric!!! ~ Are you Surprised??? LOL
  • The Sopranos (on A&E)