Wednesday, January 28, 2009

You really have to see this if you love animals....

No, it's not an animal rights ad. Though I have nothing against them. This is something I saw on Bonnie Hunter's blog....a small youtube video that is absolutely unbelievable.

Click here

I wish I knew how to embed those videos on my blog like she has on hers, but I don't. So, do yourself a favor and go over there and take a look. While you're there, look around at her wonderful quilts ~ she is very talented, and she repurposes thrift store shirts into many of her quilts.

No comments:

Me

Me
Maya and I Dancing

Quilty Pleasures

  • JR Flamingo, the Quilt Shop on Fulton Avenue
  • Quilter's Blogs
  • Free Patterns
  • Wednesdays with the Quilty Girls at The Quilt Shop in New Market Center, Boone, NC

Guilty Pleasures

  • Fabric!!! ~ Are you Surprised??? LOL
  • The Sopranos (on A&E)