Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tuesday...Wednesday...


Yesterday's trip to Asheville was wonderful!
72 degrees, lunch al fresco, neat bookstore, folk art gallery, beautiful small city....it reminded me a little of Berkeley. Lots of diversity, art, and interesting architecture. I'll be going down there once a month for a while.

Today my cold is back and in full force!
I thought it was done and so I quit the Zicam on Monday. **ah-choo, sniffle, blow, ah-choo**

I went into The Quilt Shop for my weekly day with the quilty girlz...but didn't stay long and came home to crawl into my pajamas and veg-out on the couch with a box of kleenex.



3 red Netflix envelopes in the mail....wa-hooooooo!!!
Across the Universe
The Jane Austen Book Club
The Orchestra of Piazza Vittorio

**ah-choo, sniff, blow...et-cetera**

Hope you're feeling well and that I will be soon.

Later, 'gator!

No comments:

Me

Me
Maya and I Dancing

Quilty Pleasures

  • JR Flamingo, the Quilt Shop on Fulton Avenue
  • Quilter's Blogs
  • Free Patterns
  • Wednesdays with the Quilty Girls at The Quilt Shop in New Market Center, Boone, NC

Guilty Pleasures

  • Fabric!!! ~ Are you Surprised??? LOL
  • The Sopranos (on A&E)