Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Next Step....


Here we are!

Finally have all the blocks sewn into rows.

Starting today I will be sewing rows together.

We are nearly there!
I have already gathered fabrics for my next project and it's been sitting over there in the corner waiting patiently (can you see that bit of orange showing in these pics? ~ that's it!). I have to tell you a bit of a secret....it's a simple pattern with fabric that lends to making it look un-simple...lol. I have my buddy in the big apple, Victoria, to thank for helping provide a push and some fabric to get me started! Thanks, V!!
This Saturday is part 2 of my serger class. My fervent prayer will always be, "Please, God, don't let this machine become un-threaded!"
And the following Saturday I will be attending all-day class at Traffic School. Yes, I got a ticket, and No, I don't want a point on my record. This is a sore subject, but it will pass and I'm working hard on not getting a resentment. Thank goodness that I have fabric therapy to get me over the hump. You all understand that, don't you?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the Slideshow! I have one of these slideshow quilts half-finished... I just rediscovered it after my move. Hopefully I can get it finished soon! I think I can, I think I can.

Me

Me
Maya and I Dancing

Quilty Pleasures

  • JR Flamingo, the Quilt Shop on Fulton Avenue
  • Quilter's Blogs
  • Free Patterns
  • Wednesdays with the Quilty Girls at The Quilt Shop in New Market Center, Boone, NC

Guilty Pleasures

  • Fabric!!! ~ Are you Surprised??? LOL
  • The Sopranos (on A&E)