Saturday, July 24, 2010

What's New.....and old....


This little pinkie-ring is a mood ring that I found during my travels this summer. I bought it because it reminded me of the old mood ring I had in the 70's. I generally can tell what my mood is depending on whether I've had my coffee yet or not, but this little ring is confirmation.

I wish I could get my text to line up with the pictures, but I have confidence that you can figure it out.






New acquisitions to the stash ...... some gifted and all wonderful!


























New serger and
fabric to make new summer-weight pants.

I'm signed up for classes on how to use the serger and have my pants pattern ready....



These are kept in the closet...no room in the stash cabinet. The fabric on bolts is for projects requiring a considerable amount of sashing or borders. The fabric in bins is for specific projects.
I'm so overrun with fabric at this point that I want to call a moratorium!












And finally.....this is the same quilt that I've been working on periodically. Some blocks are made, and some are in progress as you see here on the table next to my machine. Poco a poco. I'll get there.

After my summer travels, and my summer guests, I think I can clear the deck and get back to it. I'm in the mood to work!

3 comments:

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

OOH! You've boosted you stash! woohoo!
Holly tenderoni!!! Blog looks good!

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

that would be "Holy Tenderoni"...
I really can't type...

Amanda Jean said...

what beautiful additions to your fabric stash! i'm loving that heather bailey stuff especially!

Me

Me
Maya and I Dancing

Quilty Pleasures

  • JR Flamingo, the Quilt Shop on Fulton Avenue
  • Quilter's Blogs
  • Free Patterns
  • Wednesdays with the Quilty Girls at The Quilt Shop in New Market Center, Boone, NC

Guilty Pleasures

  • Fabric!!! ~ Are you Surprised??? LOL
  • The Sopranos (on A&E)