Sunday, November 23, 2008

She's Baaaaaaaaaack!

It may seem that I've been gone, like forever, but really it's only been 6 months....in which I moved cross country, unpacked, wandered hours and hours through IKEA, furnished my digs, settled in, and got the lay of the land. Whew! Now during that time you guys went on with your lives and a couple of my favorite bloggers, Anna Maria and Meg, got pregnant. How do I know? Well, even though I was busy doing all that stuff up there, I was also getting online and reading blogs. I needed an anchor for the upheaval in my life, and my blog-sisters were that and then some.

Can I show you my dining room and my stash? Here ya go!
Ha! Just kidding about the stash, 'cause this isn't all of it. (There's a bunch in rubbermaid tubs in the storage closet and some more in my bedroom closet.)

The stash in my dining room is arranged delightfully. I love looking at it, and so do my guests. Those purple boxes on top hold my quilting books.

The cabinet is IKEA.
I'm glad to be back here. Let me know if you found me.




5 comments:

Candace said...

Welcome back! Looks like you have settled in, and your dining room looks beautiful. It's kind of fun to wander around Ikea. Looking forward to seeing more of your apartment, and hearing more about your new place.

Featheronawire Sally Bramald said...

Welcome back, we missed you. I nearly bought that same Ikea cabinet in white last week but settled for a slightly different one.

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

wow. we have a LOT in common!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Glad to see you are back to blogging again.

Ann said...

Thought about you and thought I'd see if you were back and I'm so glad I am only 3 weeks behind. . .wish we had a Trader Joes in Boone.

Me

Me
Maya and I Dancing

Quilty Pleasures

  • JR Flamingo, the Quilt Shop on Fulton Avenue
  • Quilter's Blogs
  • Free Patterns
  • Wednesdays with the Quilty Girls at The Quilt Shop in New Market Center, Boone, NC

Guilty Pleasures

  • Fabric!!! ~ Are you Surprised??? LOL
  • The Sopranos (on A&E)