Wednesday, June 20, 2007

What kind of flower are you?


I am a
Snapdragon


What Flower
Are You?


This was posted on one of the message boards I read daily, and I took the little quiz just to see what kind of flower I am. Having just moved to the south, I was wondering if my "magnolia sensibilities" had kicked in yet...lol.

I'm off to the quilt shop today. I've spent the past week busy busy...finished up two quilts, the Butterfly Attic Windows quilt for a friend and I did a very colorful Hidden Wells that I love and have no idea who it's for...they're quilted and bound and ready to go.

I've also put together two little kits of handwork (applique) that I can carry along with me when I go to meetings (AA) and take with me when I go to Georgia next week. Getting those little kits ready to go was time consuming and the actual sewing of them will go quickly.
Today, I'm taking along a bunch of fabric, already pressed and ready for cutting. I want to make a controlled scrap (two colorways) Delectable Mountains quilt and that's what I'm going to work on with at the quilt shop.

I'm off!

No comments:

Me

Me
Maya and I Dancing

Quilty Pleasures

  • JR Flamingo, the Quilt Shop on Fulton Avenue
  • Quilter's Blogs
  • Free Patterns
  • Wednesdays with the Quilty Girls at The Quilt Shop in New Market Center, Boone, NC

Guilty Pleasures

  • Fabric!!! ~ Are you Surprised??? LOL
  • The Sopranos (on A&E)